We be living in a time when the frugality is so unfavorable that families have to do all that is obligatory to ensure that the bread winner is earning the maximum income possible. As a single parent I realize that I had to further my education so I could be in a better position to qualify and be considered for a promotion. This brings me to my hassle that enrolling in school has increased my load causing me added enervation and major stress. Trying to juggle school, family, and work I hap myself having to neglect things. The research strategy that I choose to take aim is stress precaution as it relates to school, family, and work. As I bring forth my journey to take on information on stress management as it relates with school, family, and work I have decided to usance three different sources of research. The sources I have chosen are the internet, the library, and interviews. I will conduct an interview with a accredited professional - the school guidance counselor or a teacher, pastor, I will use the internet various websites, and I will talk to an experienced person - the librarian at the local library. Step by Step process: I conducted an interview with Ms. Jones a special education Math teacher with the Boston Public Schools who is also affirmting her PHD in counseling.

non only is this a valuable resource, due to the fact she is a teacher in the trenches but she is also a assimilator and a mother. When I asked Ms Jones about the stress that endure as a teacher, mother, and a student she quickly express that self care is number one. She said that she cannot be an telling teacher if she is stressed and barely hanging on. She added that when you leave the job, it is sonorous to leave the troubled students that have so many needs, your melodic theme wants to continue to problem solve but you must find a way. She said that you have to walk, work out, or do something fun to take the edge off. You have to relax the mentality and the body. You have to have positive thoughts which will lead... If you want to get a full essay, order it on our website:
OrderessayIf you want to get a full essay, wisit our page:
write my essay .
No comments:
Post a Comment