Friday, January 11, 2013

My Worldview

Keythlea Horton CVW-101 May 23, 2012 Prof. Berger My Worldview When you discuss worldviews there be several possibilities to take hold in mind. There are numerous worldviews to choose from, umteen different agents to each worldview, and even different opinions within the equal worldview. In this essay we bequeath be discussing my personal worldview, how it affects my life, and how it differs from roughly of the other worldviews. The three components that make up my worldview are God, ethics, and knowledge, because they do my thoughts, experiences, education, and life decisions. Trusting in God will second you to do the things that are best for you; the Bible teaches us umpteen things about how to conduct ourselves in everyday life. I cogitate that there is sole(prenominal) one God, and that he created the heavens and the earth. I believe that God defines goodness and love; He only wants what is best for His children. I believe God gave us the arse to live by when He gave us the Bible. In my quotidian life, I strive to keep to His word, yet knowing that I am only human, I know that I will make mistakes. Luckily the Bible tells me that God will clear me of my sins against Him if I hurl accepted His son Jesus as my Lord and savior and I repent of my sins.
Order your essay at Orderessay and get a 100% original and high-quality custom paper within the required time frame.
That if you shall confess with your let loose the Lord Jesus, and shall believe in your heart that God has increase him from the dead, you shall be saved (Romans 10:9 KJV). Although there are many worldviews that do not believe in God, I believe that it is only because of His gift of free will that allows them to have those opinions. Knowing right from wrong and having strong values are what makes an ethical person. Ethics are a key component in my worldview. God gave us specific rules that he wants followed. He clearly defines right and wrong in the Ten Commandments. sustenance in this day and age, keeping the Ten Commandments, is often steadfastly for one to do. I know I make mistakes, but I pray for His forgiveness and... If you want to get a full essay, order it on our website: Orderessay

If you want to get a full essay, wisit our page: write my essay .

No comments:

Post a Comment