A Feminist Reading of Clarissa Dalloway in Mrs. Dalloway A dissertation Submitted in Partial Fulfillment of the Requirement for the Degree of BA in English South China Business College, Guangdong University of Foreign Studies April, 2011 DECLARATIONS The thesis contains no material which has been accepted for the award of any some former(a) detail or diploma in any institutions of higher study and that, to the best of my knowledge and belief, the thesis contains no material previously published or written by another person, chuck out when due reference is made in the text of the thesis. signature: Su Jingmei Date: April 23rd, 2011 ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS I would like to give special give thanks to my supervisor for her continuous guidance from the preparation of this thesis to the completion. She accustomed much of her precious time scrutinizing my thesis. Without her abet, I could not dedicate achieved anything desirable. I really appreciate it. Because I had no humor what to write and how to originate with my paper at first, after lecture with my supervisor, Ms. Liang Wen yan, then I get to know how to start my paper.

Whats more, I would like to thank my friends and my classmates who offer their help with the information for my paper. ABSTRACT The bracing Mrs. Dalloway, written by Virginia Woolf, has been regarded one of the superior feminist novels in the 20th century .The main face; Clarissa Dalloway is in effect(p) of complexity. This paper mainly discusses the compositors case of Clarissa Dalloway from the perspectives of feminism. Through a detailed analysis of the image of Clarissa Dalloway, especially of her relationship with other men and women, the paper draws a conclusion that women in the novel suffer from oppression of men and Clarissa presents a contradictory character due to the oppression. On one hand, she remains conservative in order to maintain her social status; On the other hand, she shows her independence and desire for... If you want to get a full essay, order it on our website:
OrderessayIf you want to get a full essay, wisit our page:
write my essay .
No comments:
Post a Comment